5. Did Stephen Kershaw, knowing that you would be in the Courts of Criminal Justice on 6th March 2017, contact you in advance of that date and tell you of his intention to introduce Conor Lally of the Irish Times to you?
6. If Stephen Kershaw did contact you in advance what was your response?
7. If you agreed to meet Conor Lally of the Irish Times what did you understand from Stephen Kershaw was to be the purpose of that meeting?
8. Irrespective of whether or not you knew of Stephen Kershaw’s intention to introduce Conor Lally of the Irish Times to you in the Courts of Criminal Justice on 6th March 2017 what matters relating to Brian Doolan did you discuss after Stephen Kershaw introduced Conor Lally of the Irish Times to you and D/Gda Brian Grealy?
9. In particular, what discussion took place around the false allegation that Brian Doolan had some part in the alleged forgery of a birth record which was publicly reported on for the first time on the front page of the Irish Times of 20th May 2017 by Conor Lally and the source of this false allegation Conor Lally attributed to ‘reliable Garda sources?